Saves a variable’s value. It can be acquired with storage.get method.
User id. Can be set in case of a server method call
AuthorizationSession is optional (for External applications - required)
With this method you can create or update existing variable for specific user or a global variable for all users depending on what session you use and value of a uid parameter;
- call within user session - variable is set for current user;
- server call with uid specified - variable is set for user specified in uid parameter;
- server call without uid specified - variable is set for all users.
Storage API methods have some limits regarding unique keys amount:
- maximum of 1000 keys per user;
- maximum of 5000 keys per app.
User session data