Method is used for OK REST API method calls.
- methodName - REST API method name. I.e., “users.getCurrentUser”;
- methodParam - method parameters as an object. I.e:
- onResult - callback function that is going to be called on OK API response.
Callback function must have a following signature:
- status - method invocation status. Possible values: “error”, “ok”;
- data - method invocation result, object. (more info on a corresponding API method’s page). Filled only if status is ok;
- error - method invocation error, object. Filled only if status is error. Contains following information:
- error_code - error code, number;
- error_msg - error message, string;
- error_data - additional error info, string.