callbacks.payment ✎ Edit on GitHub
API callback request that is sent when an in-game payment is being processed. Used for in-game purchases and in-game subscriptions
Unique payment transaction id. For some in-game subscription events (trial subscription period start, subscription cancellation) this parameter can be empty
Transaction time in yyyy-mm-dd HH:MM:SS format
Product option code
Amount of currency paid for a product within transaction
Payment currency (if product was payed in OKs this field is not sent)
Payment system for RUB payments
JSON with additional transaction information which game send via FAPI.UI.showPayment method
Trial period of a game subscription
AuthorizationSession is prohibited
Additional information about in-game payments can be found on in-game payment example page.
- Callback is sent up to 3 times. Retry period - 5 seconds. Request is sent again if game server does not respond correctly. If after 3 retries game server still does not respond, transaction is cancelled.
- Only HTTP GET request can be send.
- Only XML-type response is supported.
- Content-type should be “application/xml”.
- In case of an error it’s code should be passed in “Invocation-error” HTTP-header.
- Developer must validate product’s price and code. Not following this recommendation can result in fake in-game purchases.
- Developer must validate request signature.
Request are to come only from following addresses:
|SERVICE||2||Service is temporary unavailable|
|CALLBACK_INVALID_PAYMENT||1001||Payment is invalid and can’t be processed|
|SYSTEM||9999||Critical system error|
|PARAM_SIGNATURE||104||Invalid request signature|
User session data