Play a game task in OK’s gamification service
To apply use following form - apply for promo
OK’s gamification service is a service that provides a number of daily and weekly activities for our users. When a user completes such activities he is rewarded with a special “rubies” currency that can be spent on various services OK that provides.
On of such activities is a “Play a game [X] for 5 minutes” task.
Two types of game-centered activities are available for users:
- a series of periodically updated game tasks. List of games is formed by OK’s game platform team. This is a regular task series that is available for all users at any time;
- a single game task. List of such tasks is formed based on games that applied for this promo. To make it to this list you need to apply for promo and pass a moderation process successfully.
How to apply
To apply for promo you need to specify this information:
- game that you want to apply with;
- period of a promo.
You can also specify following optional parameters of a promo
- an image of a game that will be used as a task icon (size - 128x128, format - png). If not provided, default game icon will be used;
- user requirements such as gender, age, last activity date in a game or a last payment date in a game.
Base period for which “Play a game” task is active is 2 weeks.
If promo is successful we reserve a right to extend promo period for another week or 2-3 weeks.
To detect if user launched a game from a promo you can user refplace parameter passed to a game. For such launches PROMO_SHOP (id = 193) refplace will be used.