OAuth is an open protocol providing secure authorization of users on external sites via Odnoklassniki and access to Odnoklassniki API from external site servers or native apps.
OAuth is used in apps:
- external – external sites and standalone apps;
- Android – native Android apps;
- iOS – native iOS apps.
After authorization, your app or site can obtain information about users and their friends, and can additionally perform actions on behalf of those users as permitted during authorization.
Getting started with OAuth
Getting started with OAuth requires:
- Create an app using one of the supported types (external, Android, iOS)
- Select required application permissions
- Depending on the type of app to implement the OAuth authorization:
- ScribeJava for java applications - https://github.com/scribejava/scribejava
- OmniAuth for rails applications - https://github.com/omniauth/omniauth
- Django Social Auth for Python applications using Django framework- https://github.com/krvss/django-social-auth
- JavaServer Pages (JSP) - https://github.com/zjor/jsp-ok-auth